Before Conan, there was Kull!
OF THAT EPOCH KNOWN BY THE NEMEDIAN CHRONICLERS AS THE PRE-CATACLYSMIC AGE, LITTLE IS KNOWN EXCEPT THE LATTER PART, AND THAT IS VEILED IN THE MISTS OF LEGENDRY.
Here, for the first time in roleplaying gaming, Kull and his world are described in all their savage, dreamlike glory. This alternate setting for Conan roleplaying is the ultimate reference to the Pre- Cataclysmic Age, in the time when the Atlantean barbarian Kull rose to become King of Valusia, greatest of the Seven Empires. Just as Conan and his exploits defined the Hyborian Age, his predecessor Kull shaped the destiny of the Thurian Age. This period, thousands of years prior to Conan’s own, is a time of mystery and magic, a period defined by antiquity and decline, yet shaken to its core by its savage new king, Kull.
In this 120 page full colour PDF you will find:
- The curious gods and myths of the Thurian Age, including rules for magic and even time travel.
- A gazetteer of the lands of the Thurian Age: the Seven Empires, the untamed Pictish Isles, distant Lemuria, the primitive island of Atlantis from whence came Kull, and the mysterious End of the World.
- A gallery of non-player characters such as Kull and his court: Brule the Spear-slayer, Counselor Tu, and others — as well as enemies as dangerous as the diabolical sorcerer Thulsa Doom.
- New archetypes such as the Agent, Ambassador, Counselor, and Gladiator.
- New player options, from homelands and backgrounds to the enigmatic Elder Race, new stories, talents, natures, and war stories.
- Guidelines for running court-based campaigns and campaigns set in the dreamy, ancient, and mysterious world of Kull.
- A variety of adventure seeds as well as a ready-to-play adventure, “The Rookery of Umra-Zhul”.
Kull of Atlantis requires the Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of rulebook to use but also serves an invaluable reference for readers of fantasy literature and fans of Robert E. Howard and his incredible barbaric hero, Kull.
Purchasers of this PDF will receive a special download code which discounts its against any future print purchase of the same title!
©2020 Conan Properties International LLC (“CPI”). Conan, Conan The Barbarian, Hyboria and related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of CPI. All rights reserved. Robert E. Howard and related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of Robert E. Howard Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.
The 2d20 system and Modiphius Logos are copyright Modiphius Entertainment Ltd.
2015–2020. All 2d20 system text is copyright Modiphius Entertainment Ltd.
Any unauthorised use of copyrighted material is illegal. Any trademarked names are used in a fictional manner; no infringement is intended.
This is a work of fiction. Any similarity with actual people and events, past or present, is purely coincidental and unintentional except for those people and events described in an historical context.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.