Death Before Dishonour
Mishima is the most secretive yet spiritual of all the corporations battling for power in a future solar system riven by war and labouring under the threat of the Dark Legion. Its power base on Mercury contains intrigue, power struggles and hidden agendas, as well as the truth behind the mystical power of Ki, which fuels its warriors' almost superhuman battlefield prowess.
From the underground cities of Mercury to the sprawling plains of Mars, the Mishima corporation is united by a code of duty and honour. In the boardroom and on the battlefield, the proud samurai of the management caste lead the way. Beneath them toil countless work units of commoners, among whom hide secret societies dedicated to the martial arts, organised crime and, sometimes, the Dark Apostles…
- The People: What makes Mishima society tick? Discover the cultures of the corporation’s many keiretsu and the samurai, guildsmen and workers within them – and those who fall outside.
- The Lands: Uncover the secrets and dangers of Mercury, the Mishima homeworld, and the corporation’s holdings on Mars, Venus and Luna.
- The Powers That Be: Learn about the inner workings of Mishima, from the Overlord and his squabbling Lord Heirs to the meka and spacecraft of the military, to the hidden agendas of the Triads and Shadow Walkers.
- The Power of Ki: Master the secrets of ki channelling, the mystical technique that gives Mishima warriors superhuman abilities.
- Character Creation: Expanded rules for the backgrounds and powers unique to the Mishima corporation.
You will receive a PDF download of this product upon purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.