Explore an Alien Treasure Vault
It is June 1942 and Section M receives intelligence from a trusted source concerning the emergency evacuation of a weather observation facility (WOF) on Olivia Island, an otherwise insignificant rock 650 miles south east of the North Pole.
A coded message indicates that a U-boat recently extracted the entire complement of the German weather observation facility there for immediate return to the Fatherland. Section M has long believed this base to be a covert Black Sun operation, and its codename, “Die Schatzkammer” or “Treasure Vault”, would indicate that something of significant value remains there.
Now M are in a race against time to reach the station and uncover its secrets before the Germans can reoccupy the base. Agents are dispatched aboard the Njord’s Bounty, a friendly Norwegian vessel to make the journey, make a tactical assessment, and recover any assets of value.
But when they land on Olivia Island, many unknown perils await them. Can the agents survive its harsh weather conditions, probe the secrets and mysteries of the weather observation station, and with German occult forces apparently closing in, discover the truth about what lies in the enigmatic treasure vault at its heart?
Find out, in Operation Fallen Star!
- A 28-page standalone mid-late war mission for 4-6 agents in both standard and printer friendly formats. Can be run as one-off adventure or easily incorporated into ongoing campaigns
- Journey across the frozen seas, explore Olivia Island, and probe the strange conundrum of what happened to the Black Sun forces
- Seek out Die Schatzkammer and deal with the unknown intelligence trapped there
- Features a mix of exploration, investigation, and combat to suit agents of different playstyles
- Features maps, playing aids and handouts to enhance the playing experience for both players and GMs
Requires the Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 core books to run.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.