Red Rocket stops were an iconic feature of pre-war life in the United States, evolving from simple gas filling stations to offer a wide range of services including fusion and coolant refilling services, following the widespread adoption of these technologies in 2066.
This Drive Thru station is of a type commonly seen within the boundaries of larger towns and alongside other urban developments. However, the Red Rocket Company held a near monopoly on roadside services and became such a pervasive presence throughout the United States that their stations can be found just about anywhere in the Wasteland. Most of these smaller Drive Thru stations were designed not as rest-stops but to give drivers a no-frills refuelling and tune-up service before quickly going on their way. ‘Drive in, Fly out!’ was the company’s slogan and they really didn’t want folks to outstay their welcome. Now there are deadlier reasons not to linger. The iconic Red Rocket symbol looming over neighbouring rooftops is a rusting beacon visible for miles around, meaning that Raiders (and worse) often use them as points of navigation. There’s almost nothing there for anyone else, unless you’re fond of a bleak forecourt of derelict buildings, depleted pumps, and dilapidated signage. If you really wanted to try your luck, maybe you could scavenge something from the piles of empty coolant canisters and other refuse that litter the station. There’s certainly enough garbage here to ensure that this particular Red Rocket establishment won’t be winning one of the Red Rocket Company’s Trashbuster Awards any time soon!
This 3D print product lets you print a Red Rocket Drive Thru station and associated scatter terrain to help create immersive tabletop scenes. You could use them as the basis of your Fallout: Wasteland Warfare battlefield or as additions to the other Red Rocket STL products that are also available. The multiple pieces of scatter can be used to elevate any tabletop.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Mini Red Rocket Gas Station
- Red Rocket Garage
- Two forecourt canopy designs
- Themed scatter
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2022 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.