This is the Fantasy Grounds VTT module. Upon purchase you will be emailed a product key to activate on Fantasy Grounds. Go to this page to activate your key (you will need a Fantasy Grounds account).
Starfleet needs a new crew!
Welcome to your new assignment, Captain. Your continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before...
Star Trek Adventures takes you to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where new discoveries await keen explorers of Starfleet. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, or to Federation colonies in need, to the borders of neighbouring galactic powers or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your ship and your crew epitomise the best Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets has to offer, and you are needed more than ever.
A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, as it is confirmed by Commander Sisko and his crew that the Dominion, led by the Founders, represent a significant threat to the Alpha Quadrant. Tension is already high in the region of Bajor and Deep Space 9, as the Maquis continue to act against the Cardassian-Federation peace treaty, with Captain Janeway and the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager preparing for their mission in the Badlands. It is a volatile time for the Federation and new crews have never been in higher demand.
- Create your own Star Trek stories of discovery and adventure on the Final Frontier.
- Complete 2d20 game system from Modiphius Entertainment adapted for Star Trek Adventures, used in Mutant Chronicles, Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of, John Carter of Mars, and the Infinity RPG.
- An extensive exploration of the United Federation of Planets and its galactic neighbours in the Alpha, Beta and Gamma Quadrants.
- Guidelines for Gamemasters old and new, on how to run an adventure of exploration and discovery for the crew of a Federation starship.
- A full catalogue of aliens and antagonists including Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, the Borg and the Dominion.
- Personal logs and intercepted communications by Starfleet Intelligence provide a new perspective on Star Trek and its events.
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Dominic Morta
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Unity license and any ruleset. Compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extension and ruleset you have loaded and if you are running Fantasy Grounds or Fantasy Grounds Unity.
(TM) & (C) 2017 CBS Studios Inc. (C) 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Owned by Modiphius Entertainment Ltd. Copyright (c) 2021. All rights reserved.
Released on September 30, 2021
Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 4.1.8 and higher.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.