A Prehistoric Monster Entombed in Ice!
It is March 1940 and Nachtwölfe has dispatched a secret expedition to an uncharted island colloquially known as Threshold in the US territorial waters of the Bering Strait.
Intercepted intelligence has alerted Section M to the expedition’s presence and agents are recruited as part of a joint Anglo-US mission to investigate and interdict. They must make a dangerous crossing to the island, traverse the challenging terrain and fearsome weather, navigate perils and predators and infiltrate a mysterious excavation site.
But what has drawn Nachtwölfe to this obscure islet which separates Alaska from the USSR ? Who is the mysterious Professor Sauber, the scientist leading the expedition and why are the Night Wolves so desperate to recover whatever lurks forgotten beneath the ice?
When it is finally released from its frozen prison, how will the agents deal with a prehistoric monster that has been created by long lost Mi-Go technology? Will they be able to stop it before it escapes to prey on ports and shipping in the Pacific? And how will the Deep Ones respond when they learn of this newly escaped Mi-Go threat?
Find out in Operation Cold Threshold!
- A 21-page adventure for 4-6 experienced agents in both standard and printer friendly formats
- Mixes survival, exploration, investigation and combat to suit all play styles
- How will you deal with a monstrous new ocean-going threat?
- Optional fourth act for extra mayhem!
- Features maps to enhance the playing experience for both players and GMs with FREE Digital map pack
Requires the Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 core books to run.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.