"The introductory scenarios are excellent, even more so because they can be played with a minimal amount of miniatures. The campaign starts rather low key, yet it gradually goes into a roaring crescendo. You can pick and set up any scenario … Numerous play styles are accommodated.” - RPG Net Review.
A new power awakens in the Forest of Fear.
It is December 1944 and the Reich is on the verge of collapse, as the Allies rumble to a halt on the very borders of Germany. As his enemies settle into winter quarters in the quiet Ardennes sector, Hitler plans one last bold counterstroke to crush and humiliate his foes.
In an ancient subterranean city beneath the dreaded Forest of Fear, a new generation of wonder weapons has been readied by his trusted Cult of the Black Sun and now the Fuhrer intends to use them to hurl the Allies back into the sea.
As a massive combined assault of forbidden technology and supernatural horror is about to be unleashed on the unsuspecting Allies, will you succumb to or prevent the inexorable rise of the Black Sun?
- 2 huge multi-part campaigns
- Epic new 15 page Forest of Fear storyline!
- 7 Secret War Special Operations tutorial missions, including the Battle of Monastero Verde
- 10 Rise of the Black Sun campaign missions, playable as Black Sun and Allied forces
- Combat, tactics and strategy based on the Dystopian Legions 2.0 system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.