Something is Waking on Evera Prime
Dreams and Machines is a brand new tabletop roleplaying game where people come together to rebuild their world following a catastrophic war. The Dreams and Machines Gamemaster’s Guide PDF gives you the rules and tools to immerse yourself and your players into the history and setting of Evera Prime. Challenge your players with mutants and mechs alike, while traveling the beautiful but dangerous landscape of this colony world.
A unique blend of fantasy and science fiction, reveal the history of Evera Prime as your players explore abandoned research facilities, ruined mega-cities, and beautiful but overgrown resorts, and reward them with fragments of knowledge to wake them from the specter of The Builder.
As humanity rebuilds and communities begin to thrive, the threat of the Dark City, the Thralls, and the Builder AI loom on the horizon. Wakers, trapped for centuries in a mechanical nightmare, spring to life and continue their murderous rampage with the fragments of programming they have left.
Dreams and Machines collide in a far future where its people come together to rebuild their world. The ultimate tale of hope and heroism in the shadow of the Wakers.
The Dreams and Machines Gamemaster’s Guide PDF contains:
- 227 pages packed with full color art bringing the world to life. A detailed guide to the history and secrets of Evera Prima, a map and guide to the region around New Mossgrove, information on the wider continent of Nedresita
- Everything you need to lead your players in creating memorable stories in the world of Evera Prime, including a deep dive into the playable factions and peoples of Evera Prime, providing much more insight into their stories, backgrounds, and ways of life.
- Detailed briefs on the Thralls, the Wakers, the Builder, and the Dark City — dangerous forces at work behind the scenes or actively opposing the Everans.
- Guidance for the gamemaster on running scenes and advice on core mechanics, like Skill Tests, Truths, Threat, Hazards, Action Scenes, the Spirit Economy, and creating and running NPCs.
- A host of challenging enemies including malevolent Nanograms, Civilian, Industrial, and Military Wakers, vicious bioengineered creatures, and dangerous plantlife! Plus a host of sample NPCs from across various factions to populate your adventures.
- Rules to build your own Wakers and challenge the players!
- A complete starting adventure: Secrets in Los Rios which can be played standalone or following on from the events of the campaign in the Dreams and Machines Starter Set.
Requires the Dreams and Machines Player’s Guide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.