This is the Fantasy Grounds VTT module. Upon purchase you will be emailed a product key to activate on Fantasy Grounds. Go to this page to activate your key (you will need a Fantasy Grounds account).
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium roleplaying game takes you into a far future beyond anything you have imagined, where fear is the mind killer so be sure to keep your wits about you. The Imperium is a place of deadly duels, feudal politics, and mysterious abilities, noble Houses politic constantly for power, influence, and vengeance in a universe where a blade can change the fortunes of millions. Build your House, carve your place in the universe or rebuild an ancient lineage and fight for the Imperial throne.
Take your characters on a journey through the storied worlds of Frank Herbert's sci-fi masterpiece, inhabit elite agents working for noble Houses where Mentats, Swordmasters, Spies, Bene Gesserit Sisters, Devious Advisors, or even desert Fremen join together to follow your banner.
Whoever you choose to be, remember that those that control the spice control the universe.
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium core rulebook contains:
- Everything you need to create your own stories of intrigue and adventure on the sands of Arrakis as agents of a powerful noble House.
- A brand new version of the 2D20 System adapted specially for the Dune
- An extensive look at the Imperium, its society, factions, history, technology, culture, faith and more.
- Guidelines for novice and experienced gamemasters on how to run Dune -themed adventures and campaigns of intrigue and adventure for the elite agents of a noble House.
- Rules for creating a noble House of your own, from House Minor to Major House, detailing its holdings, areas of expertise and agenda.
- Systems for architect play, where you become the puppet masters, moving agents to your designs to serve your House.
- An introductory adventure designed to quickly get you and your fellow players involved in the byzantine plots of the Imperium on Arrakis.
You will receive a the Fantasy Grounds ruleset, the core rulebook module, and introductory adventure Harvesters of Dune module.
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Dominic Morta
Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Unity license and a one time purchase of the Dune Adventures in the Imperium ruleset.
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extensions and ruleset you have loaded.
Owned by Modiphius Entertainment Ltd. Copyright (c) 2022. All rights reserved.
Dune © Legendary. Dune: Adventures in the Imperium is an officially sub-licensed property from Gale Force Nine, a Battlefront Group Company.
Released on June 07, 2022
Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 4.1.8 and higher.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.