Welcome to Escape from Stalingrad Z a game of grim history as seen through the cracked lens of the supernatural.
Escape from Stalingrad Z is a 1 to 3 player solo/coop/versus narrative campaign game of tactical combat set in the horrific zombie plague of World War II. It has many features that separate it from most miniatures games.
The game takes just 1 minute to set up, has a very compact play area (basically one open book), takes 20 to 40 minutes to play each scenario and is designed with a story matrix making it a true "Move your own adventure."
The game plays true solo with a very good AI that is simple to implement. With two players you can play CO-OP or Versus. In CO-OP each player takes control of one or two characters. In Versus mode second or third player is the Zombie Master, controlling the zombies actions.
The DELUXE Set includes the BOX Set plus miniatures, miniatures box carrying case, bonus character, double box sleeve designed as an ammo box, Journal IV and all applicable unlocked Stretch Goals.
The Deluxe Set includes:
- Scenario Book (over 40 interlinked scenarios and maps)
- Eight heroes to choose from to play with
- Four full colour punchboards (includes markers for heroes, zombies, doors and gameplay)
- Folder (with a full set of player aids printed on the inside and which stands like a GM screen)
- 32 High Quality Plastic Miniatures
- Bonus Warder Miniature
- Miniatures carrying case with foam insert
- Deluxe Sleeve
- Journal VI Graphic novel
- All applicable unlocked Stretch Goals are also included
Miniatures supplied unpainted.
- Sets up in one minute.
- Compact game play area.
- Choose your own adventure style narrative campaign.
- 8.5 BGG Score.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.