This is a pre-order. Shipping is expected to late March 2024. Pre-order customers will automatically be sent the PDFs after checkout. If your order includes pre-order items, it will delay your shipping until the items are in stock.
Explore the Unknown!
Journeying through the devastated wasteland, resourceful wanderers from all walks of life travel from settlement to settlement in order to survive and, sometimes, even thrive! Now, the Wanderer’s Guide Book for Fallout: The Roleplaying Game gives you new tools to create wanderer characters, equip them with weapons and vehicles, and send them into the wasteland to face deadly new adversaries.
The Wanderer’s Guide Book includes a wealth of content for both players and gamemasters. If you want new character origins, perks, and equipment, you’ll find them here. If you want quick and easy scavenging locations, look no further! But watch out for the expansive bestiary full of creatures and factions that make the wasteland so dangerous.
Within the 236-page Wanderer’s Guide Book you will:
- Create new characters from brand new origins, including the Brotherhood Outcast, Child of Atom, Nightkin, robots, and more!
- Scavenge anywhere in the Wasteland with pre-built locations or use them to create your own! Spend your Luck for chances at more loot!
- Get ahead of the competition with 54 brand new perks. Become fireproof, fight like a gladiator, work those healing hands, or become a natural born survivor. Remind everyone why you’re SPECIAL.
- Loads of new equipment just waiting to be found in the Wasteland! Create your own legendary weapons and armor!
- Introducing vehicles and new rules to tear across the Wastes! Roll in style in a Chryslus Cherry Bomb or soar the skies in a Vertibird.
- Create unforgettable legendary foes and creatures with new optional rules. Evolve your enemies with new legendary abilities that mutate as the fight goes on!
- Face off against a myriad of new creatures and foes from cryptids, mutated experiments, and iconic factions across the East and West coasts.
This book requires the core rules found in the Fallout: The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook.
© 1997-2024 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Fallout and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.