There are many enduring mysteries in the Wasteland: Where do Iguana Bits come from? Who is the mysterious stranger? What does the Institute really want? One 200-year-old mystery that bears closer inspection surrounds the art deco statuary found in seemingly unconnected locations across the Wasteland. What are they? Why are they there? These statues may simply be decorative motifs reflecting pre-war optimism at moving forward into a future unaware that the Great War was just around the corner. After all, they are in keeping with a relatively common architectural style from the pre-war era, but is that all they are? The statues often appear on the concrete facades of buildings where powerful and important people once operated: government sites, atomic corporations, wealthy oligarchs and industrial magnates. These monolithic icons are therefore closely associated with money and power, but many argue that simply speaks to the ego of pre-war design.
Contrary to the view that these are merely decorative, there are others who attribute a greater, even religious, significance to them. But now, so long after the end of the old world, it seems we may never discover the truth of who or what these looming overseers were intended to represent. These statues have survived atomic bombs and 200 years of decay, and continue to evoke a sense of wonder for a strange lost age. Regardless of their origins or the intent behind their design, it seems inevitable that more mysteries and powerful people will continue to be drawn to these locations even now.
This 3D print product lets you print eight art deco statues to help build and elevate your tabletop scenes. Six of these pieces are sculpted with flat backs and designed to be used as decorative reliefs attached to walls or other terrain elements. Even unattached, they might make for great scatter terrain in the ruin of a larger location.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Corner Angel Statue
- Giant Head Statue
- Kirby Head Statue
- Metrowoman 01
- Metrowoman 02
- Shroud Head Statue
- Torso Man Statue
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2022 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.