When you’re looting the next abandoned ruin, keep an eye out for cans, chems, and anything even remotely edible. The Wasteland is an unforgiving place, and nobody survives long without knowing what’s good and what’s deadly.
You’re going to need to find, steal, or harvest your own food, and most of that will be irradiated - even the stuff you need to stay alive could kill you. So you’ll need to find a good source of meds and chems too, but everyone is looking for those - you’ll be competing with Psychos and Scavvers for Buffout, Mentats, Psycho, and Jet, so make sure you take your rifle to the store.
Most pre-war canned food went bad years ago, but there’s some that seem able to survive anything, like tins of Cram processed meat, and BlamCo mac & cheese. The wasteland sometimes provides new food too - stuff like Brain Fungus, Mothman Eggs, and Mutfruit. Of course, most of those are heavy on the rads, so you’d better stock up on RadAway for dessert.
Basically everything could kill you, except the stuff that might not. My advice? Never leave a medkit behind, keep your eyes open and your belly full, and maybe you’ll live long enough to run into the muties and brain-eaters, but then you’re on your own.
This 3D print product lets you print multiple pieces of scatter to help create immersive tabletop scenes. They could also be used as objective markers or loot. These items are ubiquitous across the wasteland and could be found anywhere!
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Daddy O
- MedKit, Emergency PharmaKit (hanging)
- MedKit, Emergency PharmaKit
- MedKit, First Aid (hanging)
- MedKit, First Aid
- MedKit, Plain (hanging)
- Medkit, Plain
- Rad X (v1)
- Rad X (v2)
- Stim Pack
- X Cell Inhaler
- Bottle of Rum
- Bottle of Vodka
- Bottle of Whiskey
- Carrot Pile
- Brain Fungus
- Mothman Eggs
- Mutfruit Pile
- Nuka Cola Bottle (labelled)
- Nuka Cola Bottle (no label)
- Pumpkin Pile
- Tato Pile
- Water Carton (damaged)
- Water Carton
- Water Purified
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.