There are things in this world that cannot be explained. One such mystery is the legend of a half-man half-moth entity. Small pre-war industries grew up around sightings of this cryptid, but all the statues, fiction, tourist attractions, and museums obscured the cold hard truth: the Mothman is real. Some of those who believed took that belief a step further; religious cults had long existed in secret, worshipping the Mothman (or Mothmen) as a god, hoping to benefit from its wisdom and protection.
Now, generations later there are numerous such cults. They make bloody offerings to the voice of the Woods and The Eyes of the Forest, in the hope of receiving its blessings. An unknown number of shrines have been built and abandoned over the years, but some are still used by active cults and may hold stockpiles of resources or valuable information that cannot be obtained (or verified) through other means. All these Cults of the Mothman use natural and simple materials to construct their eerie shrines and holy places. Crude blades are used to conduct sacrifices before grotesque altars to their strange cryptid god, while chilling and monstrous totems of wood and bone loom in the shadows.
The Cult has survived, even thrived, in the post-war Wasteland, and it’s clear that the end of the world has awoken something in them and in the landscape around them. The Winged One is watching. The Mothman cometh!
This 3D print product lets you print a large number of Mothman- and shrine-themed scatter terrain to help build and elevate your tabletop scenes.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Mothman Cult - Canopy Bed
- Mothman Cult - Chair
- Mothman Cult - Shelf
- Mothman Cult - Table
- Mothman Cult - Large Totem 1
- Mothman Cult - Large Totem 2
- Mothman Cult - Cannibal Tree Trunk
- Mothman Cult - Small Totem 1
- Mothman Cult - Small Totem 2
- Mothman Cult - Small Totem 3
- Mothman Cult - Candles 1
- Mothman Cult - Candles 2
- Mothman Cult - Gargoyle
- Mothman Cult - Statue
- Mothman Cult - Throne of Bone
- Mothman Cult - Throne Platform
- Mothman Cult - Wise Mothman Throne
- Mothman Cult - Effigy
- Mothman Cult - Ceiling Light
- Mothman Cult - Table Light
- Mothman Cult Torch 1
- Mothman Cult Torch 2
- Mothman Cult Torch 3
- Mothman Cult - Backpack
- Mothman Cult - Stein
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2023 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright©protection of thebrand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.