When the bombs fell, who gave a thought for the legions of truckers riding the country’s long lonely highways in their majestic rigs. The nation’s concrete arteries once roared and rumbled with the passage of these metal titans of the road, carrying commodities for companies such as Abraxodyne, Nuka Cola, or RobCo. Now, the rusting carcasses of hundreds of trucks litter the roads and ruins of the wasteland like dead metal lizards dried out in the sun.
Of the truck’s driver, there is often no sign. Far from home when their rig died, and left to fend for themselves in the irradiated wasteland, who can say where they ended up. Regardless of its driver’s fate, the creaking remnants of a flatbed truck may have since been targeted by other interested wastelanders. Survivors and deadly wildlife might use an abandoned truck for shelter out on a ruined highway, while raiders could be drawn by the promise of salvageable scraps of cargo. Whoever or whatever you find there, is it worth the risk or better to steer clear?
This 3D print product lets you print a truck cab and flatbed trailer (with or without box), to create additional terrain elements for abandoned parking lots, streets, and highways across the wasteland. The set includes a complete flatbed truck, and includes both inflated and flat tires. This classic piece could be home to wasteland vermin, or hold valuable objectives or loot.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Truck Cab
- Truck Trailer Box
- Truck Trailer Flatbed
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.