There are unseen forces deep beneath our feet, in networks of tunnels far below the surface. There are many paths, some are flooded and impassable to those without the means to dive deeper, but the remains of an unlucky seeker might show you the way. Deeper still, clusters of bioluminescent flora illuminate hidden realities and strange entities beyond our comprehension.
What are the Interloper and the Visitor? From where do they come and what is their purpose?
Do they summon the lost souls who come to worship, and the foreign agents who come to listen?
Can you hear their call? Will you follow it into the Deep?
This 3D print product lets you print six terrain pieces to help create immersive scenes and elevate your tabletop. These pieces could be used as evocative scatter or mysterious objective markers.
Files have been pre-hollowed where possible, and all files include supported versions for easier printing.
- Flora Cluster 1
- Flora Cluster 2
- Flora Cluster 3
- Lost Diver
- The Interloper
- The Visitor
Please note: this is an STL ONLY for 3D printing and not the physical product. Requires a 3D printer and knowledge of 3D printing to use.
- The files have been designed and split to fit within a minimum print bed of 120x60x150mm.
- The files are designed for 32mm scale miniatures.
- These are high quality 3D print production files intended for resin printing. They may work on filament printers, but we do not support that printing method as standard.
- STLs are provided in both pre-supported and unsupported forms. We suggest you download the free sampler pack to familiarize yourself with our formats and check compatibility with your printer(s).
- We suggest a printer such as the Photon 4K or Elegoo Mars as being compatible with the files.
3D printable file and model ©2022 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that all content is subject to trademark ® and copyright © protection of the brand named above.
- STL files are sold on an "as-is" basis only, we do not accept modification requests and printing and technical support is not provided.
- 3D Printable files have strictly non-commercial, non-distribution licenses and shall be downloaded for personal use only.
- The customer may not share, distribute, sell, rent, sub-license, host or transfer the 3D printable file.
- The customer may not 3D print these files for commercial or mass production purpose.
- 3D printable files maybe downloaded for personal only and may not be used for marketing, collecting money, fees, donations, reimbursement or any purposes of remuneration: Including but not limited to selling 3D prints, posting content on Ebay, Etsy, Shapeways, Facebook, store or any other product or file sharing or distribution site or service.
- Any violation is subject to legal enforcement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.