Save around $30 with this special bundle offer!
In 2077, the storm of nuclear war reduced most of the planet to cinders. From the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization will struggle to arise, a civilization you will shape. Welcome to the Wasteland. Welcome to the world of Fallout.
With the Gamemaster Bundle you will have everything a GM needs to start roleplaying in the Wasteland with a group: from tips in the GM's Toolkit to full rules and resources in the core rulebook.
- Fallout The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (in print and PDF)
- Gamemaster Toolkit
- And a FREE Custom dice set!
This 438-page hardbound rulebook features a gorgeous cover design evoking the iconic Vault-Tec jumpsuit. Inside, you will find rules and lore for roleplaying in the Fallout world, as well as concept art from the Fallout videogames. Utilizing Modiphius’ celebrated 2d20 cinematic role-playing system, the Fallout RPG will take players on an exciting journey into the post-apocalypse!
- Immerse yourself in the genre-defining setting with the official Fallout™ tabletop roleplaying game.
- Create your group of original characters, including vault dwellers, ghouls, super mutants, and even robots. Tell your own stories of survival in post-nuclear America using a host of non-playable characters and horrific mutated creatures.
- Use iconic weapons, armor, chems, and items translated straight from the video game. Scavenge the ruins of the old world and make your mark on the wasteland.
- Utilize the 2d20 System—a roleplaying rules set that supports both story-led adventures and detailed gameplay. Use Action Points to power your incredible wasteland wanderers, and augment their actions with your fantastic Perks.
- Use an extensive catalogue of creatures and characters from the world of Fallout.
- Gamemasters can kick things off with story hooks immersed in the Fallout universe, roll and build random encounters from tables inside the book, and even randomly generate locations and loot for their players.
- 'With a Bang or a Whimper' 18 page introductory adventure.
Resplendent in Vaultsuit Blue with yellow contrast for clear readability, this dice set has been custom-tailored for the Fallout tabletop Roleplaying Game. This set includes all the dice a single player needs and will cover all mechanics found in the core rulebook.
- 20-sided Hit Location dice (x1)
- 20-sided dice with the VaultTec logo on the '1' face (x2)
- Six-sided Damage Dice showing Vault Boy and blast marks (x4)
A post-nuclear roleplaying game needs the best storytellers and support you can get, and the GM's toolkit gives you everything you need to delve into the world of Fallout.
- Helpful gaming handouts make play smoother and decisions easier all around the table.
- GM's Booklet with tips and tables provides answers for the most common gaming questions and help for new and experienced GMs alike.
- Includes iconic Fallout Map off the commonwealth wasteland and downtown post-nuclear Boston.
- Character sheet pad makes character creation even easier on the fly, with multiple double-sided sheets for new characters and replay.
- Sheet of die-cut Nuka Cola Cap tokens.
Please note: imagery of GM's toolkit is subject to change based on approval, though contents is set.
© 1997-2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Fallout and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.